The Lawson Expo-NV is a completely self-contained screen exposure unit. It is shipped fully assembled, ready to use, with the entire light source contained in the main housing.
Its compact enough to be easily moved anywhere and uses standard 120-volt, plug-in wiring. The Lawson Expo-NV is an economical alternative to more expensive vacuum/exposure systems. The Expo-NV's dynamically balanced and focused-beam fluorescent tube system helps ensure good, clean stencil definition, screen after screen.
To add versatility, the Expo-NV can also be used as a light table. Simply place a durable, high-density piece of translucent fiberglass over the glass exposure surface, flip a switch, and you now have two machines in one! If you want to save money, this is a good exposure unit -- backed by a reputable company.
- Easy-to-Use with simple on/off switch
- Dynamically Balanced - 6 Tubes/Bulb System
- Focused Light Rays
- Instant-Start Fluorescent Tubes
- Non-Reflective Pressure Board
- Bench Model Design
- 120-Volt, Standard Plug-In Wiring
- Shipped Fully Assembled
- One-Year Parts Warranty (Excludes Glass)
- Wood Screen Frames
- Export Electrics (220 volts)