The Lawson Poly-Pro Dip Tank is ideal for reclaiming both the ink and emulsion at the same time. This dip tank will hold up to 6 screens at a time, and includes Lawson exclusive anti-float screen bars, and tank lid.
Side drain port and shut-off is standard.
Ships fully assembled and ready-to-use.
Custom sizes are available upon request.
- All Poly Construction
- Threaded Drain Spigot with Shut Off Knob
- Poly-Lid to Prevent Chemistry Evaporation
- Screen Hold-Down Device
- Hold up to 6 Screens
- Tank: 36" x 27" x 10" I.D.
- Soak Before Washout & Relcaim
- Soak Before Screen Developing
- Floor Stand with Casters (Item #715-247-5-EA)
- Anti-Buldge Support (Item #715-247-6-EA)
- Air Bubbler (Item #715-247-8-EA)
- One-Step Ink/Stencil Removing Chemicals (Item #195-7115-5G)