To ensure a clean and properly dried screen printing frame, or to dramatically increase your screen-making production, the Lawson Pro-Cure is ideal.
This thermo-air screen dryer accelerates screen drying by passing temperature-controlled air over and under your screens. The warm air is in constant motion to dry your processed or newly washed screens evenly and rapidly. The Pro-Cure has all the features you need for quality screen-making operation and to help speed up production in your screen room.
In addition to temperature-controlled air movement, the Pro-Cure filters all fresh intake air prior to heating and distributing it throughout the drying cabinet. The self-winding timer is easy to set and will automatically turn off upon completion of the drying cycle. All interior shelves are adjustable to accommodate various-sized screens.
- 28" x 31" (O.D. = 38 1/2" wide x 34" deep x 23' high)
- 30" x 46" (special order)
- 46" x 48" (special order)
Optional Roll-In Screen Cabinet (not pictured) is made for larger volume production (holds 20 screens)
- Independent Toggle Switches for Air and Heat
- Self-winding Timer for convenience
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- 120 volt standard plug-in wiring
- 24/7/365 Print and Technical Support
- Low-rise Stand
- High-rise stand
- Digital Temperature Controller