Don't pass up another printing job, learn how to screen print tote bags.
Don't just bring in new screen printing business from direct sales or contract work; expand your client base.
There is a reality to using an "everyday mesh count" but what happens when you need to step out of the norm?
As the temperatures change, so should the settings on your garment printing equipment.
To go green in your screen printing shop takes some effort, but carries a great potential for return.
Answers to all of your direct-to-garment, also known asl DTG or D2, questions. Answers provided by Taylor.
More Articles ...
- Critical Aspects of DTG Pre-Treatment
- White Plastisol Inks - Which One is Best?
- Purchasing the Best Manual Press
- Election Year: A Printer's Gold Rush
- Set Up Your Press For A 5 Color Print Job Fast
- Legal Minute: New Labor Laws Affect Screen Printers
- The Secret to Maximizing Your Profits
- Turn The Odd Iguana Into Repeat Sales
- Printing Rush Orders: You Want It When?
- 10 Commandments of Automation