Not all screen printing dryers are made for every shop. See if the M2-Encore is right for you.
We have partnered with Robison-Anton to distribute embroidery supplies.
Announcing new screen printing equipment start-up packages, accommodating more business sizes.
The first economical screen imaging device featuring simple maintenance and interchangeable print heads.
These Livingston TucLoc platens allow the operator to print without placing the "hoop" around the garment.
An ergonomic design, and included casters; the Epson P800 Floor Stand helps solve issues of space.
Find out why screen print test tubes are a better solution to test printing.Make the switch today.
Image Lock Pretreatment Solution received Eco Passport Certification by Oeko-Tex.
We are now an authorized dealer for the Epson F-Series dye sublimation printers.
Newly designed, SBQ-1077 Red Emulsion is a special photo-polymer emulsion. Read more about its features.
More Articles ...
- Epson T Series & P800 Screen Print Edition
- Multi-Tech's Plastisol Ink Color Charts
- Wet-On-Wet (WOW): A New Plastisol Ink Series
- The Unlimited Colors of DTG Printing
- Glow in the Dark Plastisol Ink
- Roland Eco-Sol Max Printer Ink Cartridges
- Sublimation Printing and Heat Transfer
- Plastisol Ink & Spot Remover - The IR-303
- New Line of Screen Printing Chemicals
- Ulano Orange Textile Printing Emulsion