In Case You Missed The SGIA Expo 2018
This year's Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) trade show was held in Las Vegas, Nevada. For those who don't know, the SGIA EXPO is home to aisle after aisle of the latest innovations in everything from garment decorating to wide-format graphics and package printing. The SGIA show is the place to be for those starting a screen printing or DTG business, or interested in the latest innovative technology.
Lawson Screen & Digital Products showcased many of its best screen printing machines, conveyor dryers, exposure units, and digital printing equipment; including Roland wide format printers, Epson F-2100 DTG printers, and more. Lawson held live demonstrations on all of our screen printing equipment and the Epson DTG printer.
One of the highlights included unveiling Lawson’s patented Lock-N-Go Registration System. This SGIA Product of the Year machine speeds up registration of multi color jobs and reduces change over time to just a couple of minutes. This means that with the Lock-N-Go you can finish one job and be printing the next within approximately 2 minutes. The Lock-N-Go is available on the entire family of Lawson automatics, including the Mini-Trooper, Trooper and Trooper Express. Lawson can also retro-fit other brand automatics, including M&R.
Don’t miss out on the fantastic SGIA deals good until October 31st, 2018.
Listed below are a few machines that were taken to the SGIA to give you an idea of what to look forward to next year!
- Lawson Focus-CTS (Computer-to-Screen)
- SAATI Laser to Screen (LTS)
- Epson SureColor F2100 DTG Printer
- Lawson Zoom-AE DTG pretreat machine
- Lawson Silver-Jet pretreat machine
- Epson P-800 Screen Print Edition Inkjet Printer for Screen Printing Film Positives
- Geo Knight Heat Press 16” x 20” with auto-pop
Screen Printing Machines
- Lawson HD-Max 6-color/6-station All Heads Down Screen Printing Press
- Lawson Trooper Express automatic press for t-shirts, bags and ASI items.
- Lawson Mini-Trooper 4-Color/6-Station with the Lock-N-Go Registration System.
- Lawson QZE Shuttle Flash Cure Unit for the Mini-Trooper to print and flash at the same station.
- Lawson Digi-Star Conveyor Dryer for screen printing and DTG curing
- Blazer Conveyor Dryer for screen printing and DTG curing
- LED-5000 Screen printing exposure unit
- LED-5000 CTS Vertical Slide Exposure Unit
Lawson Screen & Digital Products also showcased a wide-range of screen printing, embroidery, vinyl and DTG supplies. At our supplies booth, we demonstrated the magic of the Panel Frame and introduced our new Dynamic Plastisol Ink series with 20% off your first DI order.
On a personal note, this year’s show was a special one. It marked the 60th SGIA show for Ben Landesman’s (former Co-President at Lawson). There was a memorabilia wall that featured some of the top historical moments in SGIA. Next year, SGIA becomes Printing United. The name change represents the wider offerings at next year’s show that will be held in Dallas, TX. Learn more about the Printing United Show
Join us next year to make new memories.
Watch the Trooper Express Demo
Watch the Lawson HD-MAX Screen Printing Press
Watch the Lawson Blazer Split Belt in Action
Mustang Screen Printing Press in Action
Lawson Mini-Printer ASI Demonstration
Watch the CTS Laser-Jet Demonstration