The Lawson Poly-Pro Dip Tank is ideal for reclaiming both the ink and emulsion at the same time. We offer three (3) different dip tank sizes, depending on your needs. All Lawson dip tanks include Lawson's exclusive anti-float screen bars, and tank lid.
Side drain port and shut-off is standard on the medium and large size tanks.
Ships fully assembled and ready-to-use.
Custom sizes are available upon request.
Standard Tank Sizes:
Small: #2028-2 | Use 2 Screens up to 20" x 28"
Medium: #2024-5| Use 5 Screens up to 20" x 24"
Large: #2331-6 | Use 6 Screen up to 23" x 31"
- All Poly Construction
- Threaded Drain Spigot with Shut Off Knob (med. & lg. size)
- Poly-Lid to Prevent Chemistry Evaporation
- Screen Hold-Down Device
- Hold Multiple Screens
- Soak Before Washout & Relcaim
- Soak Before Screen Developing
- Floor Stand with Casters (Item #715-247-5-EA)
- Anti-Buldge Support (Item #715-247-6-EA)
- Air Bubbler (Item #715-247-8-EA)
- One-Step Ink/Stencil Removing Chemicals (Item #195-7115-5G)