Pro-Dry Screen Dryer
The Lawson Pro-Dry Screen Dryer is a state-of-the-art Screen Drying Unit. Optimize your screen drying, stencil coating, exposure times and more. Stencil life is actually increased through precisely controlled drying in this horizontally-loaded screen dryer.
Screen Drying Done Quickly
- Five (5) Easy-Slide Extension Drawers?
- Side-to-Side Filtered Air Flow
- Unique Even-Flow Air-Knife Air Distribution System
- Digital Temperature Controller Up To 120-F
- Dries Both Top and Bottom Sides Equally
- Easy-Grasp Drawer Handles
- Incoming Air Filtration - Adjustable to 10 Micron Particle Size
- Uniform Temperature and Air-Flow Through All 5 Drawers
- Leveling Legs
- Large 10" Round Exhaust
- 220 Volts; 1-Phase Wiring
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Digital On/Off Timer
- Additional Drawers
- Custom Frame Holders for Pen, Mug, Cap and Specialty Frames
- Export Electrics
- UL/ETL/CE Certification
Depth 46" Width 67" + 27" Total of 98" wide Height 32" CFM: 1,510 10" Round Exhaust for Venting 230 Volts; 1-Phase; 30 amps Estimated Crated Weight 850 lbs
*Free Ground Shipping on Parts; No Charge Labor for Items Sent Back to St. Louis for Repair or Replacement
*Price, Design, and Technical Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice
Coming SoonComing Soon
Designed with Five (5) Slide-Out Extension Drawers that hold either 2 or 4 sets of screens side-by-side, depending on size, it is easy to set-up and use.
Hold 2 sets of 23" x 31" O.D. or 25" x 36" O.D. frames side-by-side in each drawer, or adjust the universal screen holders so that you can dry 4 20" x 24" screens side-by-side in each drawer. Each drawer is independently adjustable to accommodate all popular textile size screen frames.
The Lawson Pro-Dry can dry wet screens in 10 minutes, and emulsion-coated screens in 15 minutes or less.
25" x 36" Double Drawer (5 Drawers)
23" x 31" Single Drawer (6 Drawers)
Custom Sizes Available Upon Request