Mini-Max Start-Up Screen Printing Package
Starting a screen printing business can be overwhelming. With so many things to buy, learn and remember, it can be difficult. That's why we've brought together this collection of essentials to make your start up screen printing business a little easier.
Starts at Only $30,000.00
Lawson Screen & Digital Products provides the best automatic screen printing machines for beginners and startups. These automatic screen printing presses let you get started silk screen printing right away. Whether you operate a storefront, print out of a garage, or a basement, a Lawson automatic is the best automatic screen printing machine for beginners and those new to t-shirt printing.
As a family owned and operated business and the oldest U.S. screen printing manufacturer, Lawson provides more than just the best start up screen printing equipment. We offer 24/7 training, education, technical support and business coaches so your new t-shirt business will succeed. Lawson is truly a company of people who care.
Lawson’s Mini-Max Automatic Screen Printing Start Up Package offers everything you need to fully automate your screen printing process. The Lawson Mini-Max is an automatic screen printing press designed to increase profits, dramatically increase production, provide greater print consistency, minimize the physical stress of manually printing - all while being extremely simple to use, set-up and maintain.
This automatic screen printing machine package also comes with Lawson’s air compressor package. This is a quality Grainger air compressor. The air dryer/separator removes the moisture to help maintain the life of your printing press.
Lawson Screen & Digital Products is a family owned and operated company that treats you like family. We offer all of our clients 24/7 technical and print support and FREE SHIPPING on all screen printing supplies through our E-store.
- Mini-Max 3-Color/6-Station Semi-Automatic Press
- LED-5000 #2431 (Floor legs are optional)
- Poly-Pro Basic #3848
- 3 HP air compressor with dryer
- Super Flash
- M2-Encore #3610 Conveyor Dryer
- Free Training for 2 people at Textile Tech
The Included Multi-Tech Plastisol Ink Start Up Pro Kit Includes:
- Plus White DI - 1550 LB - 1 Gallon
- DI-200 Black - 1 Gallon
- DI - 400 Bright Orange LB - 1 Quart
- DI-5140 Rojo Red LB - 1 Quart
- DI-902 LB Light Gold - 1 Quart
- DI-704 Royal Blue - 1 Quart
- DI - 808 Forest Green - 1 Quart
- DT Thinner/Reducer #4 - 1 Quart
- WOW-100/MSB-100 Clear - 1 Gallon
The Free Lawson Start Up Pro Chemical and Screen Printing Start Up Pro Supply Kit Includes:
- Goop Scoop Scraper - 4
- 20" x 28" O.D. Aluminum Screen Mesh Frames with 110 Mesh - 3
- 20" x 28" O.D. Aluminum Screen Mesh Frames with 156/160 Mesh - 2
- 20" x 28" O.D. Aluminum Screen Mesh Frames with 180 White Mesh - 1
- 4" Squeegee Cards for Clean Up - 4
- MD-100 Mesh Degreaser - 1 Gallon
- SR-45 Screen Printing Stencil Remover - 1 Gallon
- 16" Aluminum Emulsion Coater - 1
- SBQ-501 Emulsion - 1 Gallon
- Lawson Red Coat Blockout - 1 Quart
- Tex-Tite #1 Adhesive Spray Can
- Tex-Tite #2 Web Spray Platen Adhesive Can
- Tex-Tite #3 Screen Printers Flash Platen Adhesive Spray
- Clog-Buster Spray Can
- 14" x 16" White Pellon 50 Sheet Pack for Test Printing
- 2" x 36 YD Roll Blue Blockout Tape
- Thermo-Tels #5 for Measuring Temperature - 2 Packs
- Flat Brush - 3
- PW-305 Press Wash - 1 Gallon
- ID-360 Ink Degradent & Stain Remover - 1 Quart
- Garment Printing Made Easy Booklet
Start your essential screen printing reference library with these best-selling books and videos. Tour a working shop and see each step in the job process with the Beginning Garment Screen Printing video. How To Print T-Shirts for Fun & Profit is designed for the new printer and includes sample forms. Screen making is demonstrated in the Ulano Direct Emulsion video and the mysteries of pricing are explained in the book,Pricing for Profits. $118
Newman Roller Frames can re-tighten mesh when it loses tension. Don't throw away perfectly good mesh just because it lost some tension and doesn't register or slows down your print stroke. MZX manual press - 12, 24 or 36 frame kits include an MZX Tool Kit with SDI Torque Wrench, mesh alignment clips, a 7-130 Newton tension meter, 2 corner softening tools, fabric protectors, written instructions and a roll of Newman Zone Tape.
MZX 23" x 26" OD Frames*
12 Frame Kit $1,366.63
24 Frame Kit $1,864.63
36 Frame Kit $2,362.63
Prices listed apply to frames with a square bar. Contact us for pricing on all roller frames.
With the Panel Frame, you can stretch your own frame in seconds. a unique, fast and earth-friendly concept in mesh to frame installment and reinstallment. Panel Frame is the evolution of screen frames for the textile and industrial screen print industry. Screens are assembled by installment of a specially designed mesh panel utilizing the hand tension tool. Mesh installment requires no glues or chemicals and is accomplished in less than one minute at high tension levels. Single color designs can be removed, stored and reinstalled for reruns. The assembly of the PanelFRAME requires very little space and no prior skill. The frame itself is patented and specially designed made of light weight aluminum that is 100% leak tested for years of performance.
Watch the Panel Frame Video - It's so easy!
Aluminum frames are about 1 pound lighter than wood so they're easier to spin and stop. Welded corners ensure they are consistently square. Tensioned under meter control the high quality polyester monofiliment mesh is attached with chemical resistant glue. Add them now and get the best pricing. You choose the mesh counts.
6 frames $143.93 - $195.32
12 frames $287.85 - $382.58
We will back order if we are out of stock
As your shop develops, you'll need advanced supplies. In this package add-on we have
- a Folding linen tester for examining screens and prints
- 4 Goop Scoops for scraping ink from screens and buckets
- A Bucket Lid Opener
- 3 Lawson Flat Brushes for degreasing, reclaim and ink cleaning
- At the press you need Press Wash 485 for cleaning screens
- the toughest ink that blocks the image, we have a can of our Clog Buster screen opener
- Once the job is done you will need our combination Ink Degradent & stain remover ID-360
- milder ID-320 Ink Degradent to remove pesky ink and stains
- To dispense your chemicals we haven 4- 32oz Chemical Resistant Spray Bottles
Supply/Chemical Package Upgrade $210
Textile Tech 2-Day Intensive Hands-On Screen Printing Class: This intensive two day screen printing workshop offers a broad range of information and hands-on printing experience. This training is great for the beginner. We offer this class monthly at our St. Louis Facility, and by appointment in Atlanta.
You will need a washout sink for processing screens after they are exposed, cleaning off ink with degradent and removing the stencil. For tougher stencils you will need a power washer.