Proton Start-Up Screen Printing Package
At Lawson we know getting started to screen print can be difficult. There is so much equipment and supplies to look at, and learning involved. That's why we have brought together this collection of essentials to make your start-up screen printing business a little easier.
Starts at Only $4,995.00
Domestic Crating and Textile Tech Class for TWO Person Included
- Lawson Proton #44 with the Floor Stand Included
- 16" x 16" Econo Flash Dryer
- Expo-NV #2431 Exposure Unit
- Flash Curing Pad
- Multi Tech Plastisol Ink Deluxe Kit
- Econo-Pro Wash Out Booth
- Lawson Screen Printing Start Up Deluxe Supply Kit
- 24/7/365 Technical and Screen Printing Support
- Lawson's Textile Tech Class for 2 People
- Garment Printing Made Easy Instruction Book
The Multi-Tech Plastisol Ink Start Up Pro Kit Includes:
- DI-1550 Plus White - 1 Gallon
- DI-200 Black - 1 Gallon
- DI-5140 Rojo Red - 1 Quart
- DI-902 LB Light Gold - 1 Quart
- DI-400 LB Bright Orange - 1 Quart
- DI-704 Royal Blue - 1 Quart
- DI-808 Forest Green - 1 Quart
- DT Thinner/Reducer #4 - 1 Quart
- WOW-100/MSB-100 Clear - 1 Quart
The Lawson Start Up Pro Chemical and Screen Printing Start Up Pro Supply Kit Includes:
- 20" x 24" Aluminum Screen Printing Frames with 110 Mesh - 3
- 20" x 24" Aluminum Screen Printing Frames with 158/160 Mesh - 2
- 20" x 24" Aluminum Screen Printing Frames with 180 Mesh - 1
- 4" Squeegee Cards for Clean Up - 5
- Flat Scrub Brushes - 3
- 15" Emulsion Coater
- SBQ-1077 Emulsion - 1 Quart
- Tex-Tite #1 Adhesive Spray Can
- Tex-Tite #2 Adhesive Spray Can
- Tex-Tite #3 Adhesive Spray Can
- Clog-Buster Spray Can
- 14" Hand Squeegee with 70 Durometer - 6
- Pellons 14" x 16" Combo Pack for Test Printing
- Blue Blockout Tape - 2" x 36 yard roll
- Thermo-Tels #5 for measuring temperature - 2 packs
- SR-45 Stencil Remover for Reclaiming Screens - 1 Gallon
- LSP ID-701 Ultra Wash (Press Wash and Ink Degradent) for Reclaiming and Cleaning Up on Press - 1 Gallon
- ID-360 Ink Degradent for Reclaiming - 1 Quart
- LSP Red-Coat Blockout for filling areas of mesh not covered by emulsion - 1 Quart
- MD-100 Mesh Degreaser - 1 Quart
Start your essential screen printing reference library with these best-selling books and videos. Tour a working shop and see each step in the job process with the Beginning Garment Screen Printing video. How To Print T-Shirts for Fun & Profit is designed for the new printer and includes sample forms. Screen making is demonstrated in the Ulano Direct Emulsion video and the mysteries of pricing are explained in the book, Pricing for Profits.
Newman Roller Frames can re-tighten mesh when it loses tension. Don't throw away perfectly good mesh just because it lost some tension and doesn't register or slows down your print stroke. MZX manual press - 12, 24 or 36 frame kits include an MZX Tool Kit with SDI Torque Wrench, mesh alignment clips, a 7-130 Newton tension meter, 2 corner softening tools, fabric protectors, written instructions and a roll of Newman Zone Tape.
MZX 23" x 26" OD Frames*
12 Frame Kit $1,366.63
24 Frame Kit $1,864.63
36 Frame Kit $2,362.63
Prices listed apply to frames with a square bar. Contact us for pricing on all roller frames.
Aluminum frames are about 1 pound lighter than wood so they're easier to spin and stop. Welded corners ensure they are consistently square. Tensioned under meter control the high quality polyester monofiliment mesh is attached with chemical resistant glue. Add them now and get the best pricing. You choose the mesh counts.
6 frames $143.93 - $195.32
12 frames $287.85 - $382.58
We will back order if we are out of stock
With the Panel Frame, you can stretch your own frame in seconds. a unique, fast and earth-friendly concept in mesh to frame installment and reinstallment. Panel Frame is the evolution of screen frames for the textile and industrial screen print industry. Screens are assembled by installment of a specially designed mesh panel utilizing the hand tension tool. Mesh installment requires no glues or chemicals and is accomplished in less than one minute at high tension levels. Single color designs can be removed, stored and reinstalled for reruns. The assembly of the PanelFRAME requires very little space and no prior skill. The frame itself is patented and specially designed made of light weight aluminum that is 100% leak tested for years of performance.
Watch the Panel Frame Video - It's so easy!
As your shop develops, you'll need advanced supplies. In this package add-on we have included:
- A Folding linen tester for examining screens and prints
- 4 Goop Scoops for scraping ink from screens and buckets
- Bucket Lid Opener
- Lawson Flat Brushes for degreasing, reclaim and ink cleaning.
- At the press you will need Press Wash 485
- For cleaning screens and for the toughest ink that blocks the image, we have a can of our Clog Buster screen opener
- Once the job is done you will need our combination Ink Degradent & stain remover ID-360
- Milder ID-320 Ink Degradent to remove pesky ink and stains
- To dispense your chemicals we have 4- 32oz Chemical Resistant Spray Bottles
Supply/Chemical Package Upgrade $210
Textile Tech 2-Day Intensive Hands-On Screen Printing Class: This intensive two day screen printing workshop offers a broad range of information and hands-on printing experience. This training is great for the beginner. We offer this class monthly at our St. Louis Facility, and by appointment in Atlanta.
You will need a washout sink for processing screens after they are exposed, cleaning off ink with degradent and removing the stencil. For tougher stencils you will need a power washer.
Lawson Screen & Digital Products provides screen printing machine packages and supplies to start printing on t-shirts, hoodies, jerseys and other garments. Whether you operate a storefront, sell online, print band merchandise, have your own clothing brand, or print out of a garage or basement, Lawson's silk screen printing kit are right for you. As a family owned and operated business and the oldest U.S. textile printing manufacturer, Lawson provides more than just the best start-up screen printing equipment. We offer 24/7 training, education, technical support and business coaches so your new t-shirt business will succeed. Lawson is truly a company of people who care.
Lawson's Proton Start-Up Screen Printing Package is great for those looking to start silk screen printing t-shirts. These basic screen printing machines will get you up and running to start printing shirts with professional grade and made in the U.S.A equipment. This screen printing equipment package is great for those starting out or new to screen printing.
Proton Screen Printing Start-Up Package Equipment
The Proton Package features the Proton T-shirt Printing Press. A SGIA Product of the Year winner, the Proton is a best-in-class manual silk screen press. The Proton has many features of more expensive screen printing machines, like the Lawson HD-Max, yet is specifically designed for the budget-minded. Its all-steel construction and sturdy mechanical components make the Proton a great press for the new start-up shop. A lifetime parts warranty can be added to the Proton screen printing machine for only $199. The floor stand is included free of charge in the Beginner Package.
The Expo-NV is a completely self-contained table top screen printing exposure unit. It is ideal for beginner screen printers who are new to printing, work out of their home, basement or garage. As a plug-n-play exposure unit, there is nothing to set up or make yourself. The unit even comes with its own heavy top for maximum compression between your film positive and screen. Compact and easily moved around, the Lawson Expo-NV uses standard 120-volt wiring.
The Lawson Econo Flash is a consistent flash cure unit that is durable and reliable. The floor stand with locking castors features an "anti-tip" design. The pivoting head is smooth and makes flashing easy. The Flash Curing Pad is a great way to cure your t-shirts without a conveyor dryer. Attached below the Econo Flash, the pad allows you to dry shirts off your press to prevent heat building up on your platen or printing surface.
Our Econo-Pro washout/re-claim sink provides a convenient, safe and economical way to develop and clean your screen printing mesh screens. Do all of your silk screen developing, reclaiming and cleaning in the Econo-Pro sink. Use this sink to help contain the mess of screen prep, wash out, ink degradent and stencil reclaim. This is the best place for cleaning screens, squeegees, goop scoops and other screen printing chemicals and materials. The Econo-Pro is solidly constructed and ships assembled.
Lawson start up screen printing packages all include free screen printing supplies and hands-on training at any of our locations in St. Louis, MO or Atlanta, GA. Our intensive 2-day screen printing workshop offers a broad range of information and hands-on printing experience. We know the key to learning how to print is actually printing, which is why you'll be "learning while doing" at Lawson's Textile-Tech. The course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to start printing great looking t-shirts.
Lawson Screen & Digital Products is a family owned and operated company that treats you like family. We offer all of our clients 24/7 technical and print support and FREE SHIPPING on all screen printing supplies through our E-store.