The Lawson Omega GAS Express is designed for easy installation (no 220 required) and can be used almost anywhere - even at home. The Lawson Omega Gas-Express combines high-intensity Jet-Air and a fully insulated heat chamber that is specifically designed to maximize energy efficiency. If you are looking to save money, this dryer saves on both utilities and capital investment.
If you are looking for a relatively small and inexpensive GAS Dryer, the all new Lawson Omega GAS-Express is the ideal dryer for you. It's great for curing both plastisol and water-based inks. And it is only 16' long: 4' In-Feed; 8' Heat Chamber; 4' Out-Feed; and uses standard 120 volt plug-in wiring (18 amps).
Standard Sizes: 24" x 16' and 36" x 16'
- Up-Front, Side-Mounted Control Panel
- Diagnostic Control/Monitor System
- Solid-State Electronic Temperature Controller
- Fail-Safe Thermocouple With Electronic Safety Back-Up
- Adjustable Temperature Up To 340oF
- Complete-Wrap Insulation Package
- Triple-Wall Construction
- Chamber Belt Supports
- Direct-Drive Conveyor System
- Solid-State Belt Speed Controller
- Four (4)-Point Belt-Tracking
- Heat Reflective "S & S Memory Belt"
- Reflective Heat "Booster Lining"
- Rugged, Solid-Steel Construction
- Adjustable Entrance and Exit Door Opening
- Damper-Controlled Powered Exhaust
- 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Additional In-Feed or Out-Feed Belt Extensions...add as much length as desired to customize your dryer.
- Extra Floor Leg Supports (needed only with six (6)-foot extension modules)
- Exclusive Lawson Arrow Belt and Bullseye Tracking System
- I.R. Panel Booster (220 volts required)
- Exit (or entrance) Exhaust Hood
- Custom Design Features for Special Needs/Applications
- Export Electrics
In-Feed = 3'; Heat Chamber = 6'; Out-Feed = 3' (customize the In-Feed and Out-Feed to any length you want)
Voltage = 120; 18 Amps
Gas Line: 3/4"; Gas Pressure: 6" water column; BTU's: 120,000
View Photo Gallery
View Detailed Specifications
2416 3616 Est. Production* 300-420 300-600 Overall Length 16' 16' Overall Width 38" 50" Overall Height 48" 48" Belt Witdh 24" 36" Heat Chamber Length 8' 8' In-Feed 4' 4' Out-Feed 4' 4' Belt Height 33" 33" System 3 Blower CFM 1,600 1,600 Air Zones Continuous Continuous Flue Size 6" 6" AMPS: 120 volt, Standard Plug-In Wiring, 18 18 Est. Crated Weight - lbs 1500 2070 Est. Crate Size (W x L x H) 187" x 58" x 70" 70" x 187" x 70"
Price, Design, & Technical Specifications subject to change without notice
Easy belt tracking
Gas flame viewing
Fresh-air infeed hood
Easy-view control box with digital temperature control
Fully insulated heat chamber
Hinged top for chamber access
Powered Exhaust Hood (not shown)
Heat chamber jet air supply
Ultra-large blower for live-air movement
Sturdy floor legs
Arrow belt tracking system