Direct-to-Film (DTF) Heat Transfer Film
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Create Stunning Prints with the DTF Heat Transfer Film
This is the direct to transfer (DTF) film sheets and rolls that you are looking for. Works with most direct-to-film (DTF) and direct-to-garment (DTG) printers. A great option for transferring great designs. Use these DTF films on a variety of tshirts, hoodies and more. They work great on cotton and polyester.
Once printed, the DTF film works similar to a heat transfer. Apply with a heat press and then peel the film off.
Direction - How to Apply the DTF Transfer
- Use Lawson's DTF instructions for printing and applying powder to the film.
- Once you image is on the film and the DTF powder is applied and cured, set your heat press somewhere between 325 - 340 degrees.
- Place the DTF transfer on your garment, powder side down.
- Press for about 15 - 30 seconds with medium pressure.
- Let the transfer cool before peeling.
- For a softer feel, after peeling the paper, place a teflon sheet over the image and press for about 5 seconds at 325 degrees with medium pressure.
These directions were created using Lawson's DTF Transfer Powder and Lawson's DTF Film. Using other brands many vary these instructions. Testing prior to production is always recommended.