CAMM-1 GS-24 Roland Desktop Vinyl Cutter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is precision and efficiency to the max. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers great stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like never before — even on thick, dense substrates. The GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
- Width: Accepts material from 2-inches to 27.5 inches wide
- Speed: Cutting speeds up to 20 inches per second
- Power: 350 grams of force making cutting and weeding thick substrates easier
- Optical Registration: optical registration system. Recognizes crop marks.
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x) plus half or perforated cutting
- Materials: Vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl's, twill, heat transfer, and sandblast
- Roland CutStudio™ Software included
- Stand Now Included *New*
Cut like never before and build you buinsess right from your desktop with the GS-24. Produce apparel, vehicle graphics, signs, decals and more with ultimate versatility, percision and reliability.
*Shipping Charges Are Not Included In the Price Shown & Will NOT Be Reflected In Your Order's Total -- Quote on Request