SR-45 Screen Printing Stencil Remover Chemical
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SR-45 Screen Printing Stencil Remover Chemical | Concentrated
The Lawson SR-45 Screen Printing Stencil Remover is a odor-free, non-hazardous, concentrated stencil remover chemical cleaning liquid. Mix up to 1:3 with water for removing direct emulsion stencils, capillary film stencils or direct/indirect stencils. The best product to remove emulsions like dual-cure, diazo based, photopolymer and capillary film. You can also add this product to your dip tank for reclaiming screens.
Ideal for use in a spray bottle to save on chemicals and get an even distribution of chemical.
How to Use in Wash Out & Spray Out Booth
- Spray onto both sides of the screen.
- Scrub with a s scrub pad or brush on both sides of the screen.
- Let SR-45 sit for 30 seconds to soften the emulsion. Do not allow SR-45 to dry as it will damage your screen.
- Pressure wash the emulsion off. Start on the print (tshirt) side and at the bottom of the screen, working up. Flip the screen over and pressure wash on the squeegee side.
How to Use in a Dip Tank
- Add SR-45 Emulsion Remover to top off a dip tank that is already filled with One-Step Dip Tank Solution.
Click Here for MSD Sheet