Zoom-AE DTG Pre-Treat Machine
The Lawson Zoom-AE is the direct to garment (DTG) industry leading pretreat sprayer. The Zoom-AE is the best dtg pretreatment sprayer for anyone who is serious about quality DTG printing. As an all-electric, industrial, state-of-the-art automatic pretreatment machine, the Zoom-AE can pretreat garments quickly, easily and consistently at the touch of a button.
Treat Yourself to Quick Turnaround
- All-Electric, Space-Saving Design
- Floor Leg Design with Casters for easy portability
(legs may be removed if desired)
- Large Spray Area: up to 17" x 20"
- Zero Out-Spray Design
- Manual Easy-Slide Drawer (Auto-Drawer Available)
- Garment Tuck Tray - large enough to accommodate t-shirts and large hoodies
- Digital Spray Speed Display
- Adjustable Spray Area Length - sliding front and rear sensors
- Quick-Change Twist On/Off Spray Nozzle (self-aligning, no tools and instant)
- Extra Large, Angled Viewing Window
- Extra Large Chamber Access Panel
- DC Motor-Drive - Easily Accessible - mounted on top, outside the spray chamber
- Two (2) Gallon Size Solution Containers, Mounted on Side of Unit, and Easily Visible
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Rugged All Metal Construction
- One-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- 24/7/365 Technical and DTG Print Support for Life
- Floor Legs: (now standard)
- Storage Shelf: (now standard)
- Left Chest Spray Package
- Quick Exchange Cap
- Floor Casters: (now standard)
- Extra Spray Tips/Nozzles
- Folding Front Drawer Panel
- Digital Gram Scale (Primo)
- European Union Compliance Package
- Export Crating
- DTG Specific Conveyor Dryers
Model #1620 Direct-to-Textile Yes Number of Spray Heads 1 (optional 2nd Left/Right Chest Head) Estimated Spray Path Width 17" Estimated Spray Path Length Adjustable up to 20" Maximum Image Size 17" x 20" Standard Platen Size 16" x 20" Estimated Length, Width, Height 34" x 27" x 24" (without floor legs)
34" x 27" x 52" (with floor legs)
total length with Drawer Extened is 60"
Electrical Requirements 120 volts, standard plug-in wiring Air Requirements None Solution Containers 2, 1-Gallon Containers Estimated Unit Weight 150 lbs. Estimated Leg Kit Weight 30 lbs. Estimated Crate Size (W x L x H) 32" x 58 " x 32" (60" with legs assembled) Estimated Crated Weight 280 lbs. WENL Spray Tip on Zoom-AE Speed Grams 40 40-51 50 39-41 60 34-35 70 29-30 *Always pre-test to determine appropriate settings for your substrate and environment
*Free Ground Shipping on Parts; No Charge Labor for Items Sent Back to St. Louis for Repair or Replacement
*Price, Design, and Technical Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice
Pre-Treat Zoom-AE - Open DrawerThe standard Zoom-AE comes with a manual slide drawer. Notice the large Tuck-Tray, also the extra space provided for easy and quick loading.
Pre-Treat Zoom AE Control PanelEasy-View Control Panel. Variable Spray Speed, and Digital Display for repeatability. Convenient front-mounted Purge Button.
Pre-Treat Zoom-AE with Gallon Fluid BucketsTwo gallon size fluid containers are included. You may use them for 2 different pretreat solutions, OR fill one with distilled water for easy purging.
Adjustable Spray Length
2 Gallon Size Solution Containers
Extra Large Chamber Access Panel
Rugged All Metal Construction
User friendly control panel
Sturdy, Removable Floor Legs
Manual Easy-Slide Drawer
Elevated Platen for easy loading
Large spray area
Up to 17" x 20"
Large Angled Viewing Window
Industrial DC Motor-Drive
Easy Motor Access
(outside spray chamber)
Lawson's Zoom-AE pretreat machine for dtg features the easiest maintenance on an industrial pretreat machine. It features the unique Instant Twist On/Off spray nozzle that can be changed in seconds. The spray tip is automatically aligned, saving you time and frustration.
This pretreat unit saves space with free floor legs and castors/wheels that come standard with every unit. In addition, the length of spray is easy to adjust and maintenance is very simple. The Lawson Zoom-AE features a 1 year parts warranty and 24/7/365 Technical and DTG print support for life.
The Lawson Zoom-AE is an all electric operated unit. It is ideal for basic to sophisticated spraying of pretreatment solution. Just pull out the drawer, load the shirt and push the start button.