Gram Scale #VIC-3101
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Gram Scale #VIC-3101 | A Must Have
The new VICON Series 0.1g Balances are ideal for Industrial, Laboratories, Research, Educational, Postal, and Specialty applications. Whether weighing multiple samples with totaled results, formulating a color, counting, percent weighing, specific gravity, or under pan weighing, Acculab has the answer in VICON. These new models feature a flip-down protective cover, integrated cal-weights, a stainless steel pan and back-lit display.
Standard features include:
- Made in the USA
- 5 models with 0.1g readability
- Protective flip-down and removable plastic cover for shipping protection and allows stackable storage
- Integrated external calibration weights on models 710 gram capacity and below
- Unique durable design for all applications
- Applications include: Counting, Percent Weighing, Totaling, Display Hold, Specific Gravity, Mass unit conversion
- 14 Mass unit conversions (g, oz, lbs, lbs:oz, dwt, ozt, grains, Newton, carats, Taels HK/Taiwan/Singapore/China, user defined)
- Optional RS-232 or USB interface kit (field installable)
- Parts counting with selectable reference sample (1-100)
- 9 volt Battery operation, or included AC adapter
- External one button calibration with 3 weight options
- Lock down capability
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Linearity (+/-): 1d
Repeatability (+/-): 1d
Calibration Weight: 500g, 1000g, 2000g
Pan Size: 5.5" x 5"
Power 100, 120, 220, 240 Volt: AC adapter, Battery option
Battery Type: 9 Volt
Dimension W x H x D (includes cover): 6.8" x 3.15" x 9.8"
Interface Options: RS-232 or USB