Maxi Press - Large Format Heat Transfer Press
Shipping and Crating fees not included in price shown and will not be reflected in your order's total. Lawson will contact you after order completion with a final cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Maxi Press - Large Format Heat Transfer Press | You'll Love The Versatility
The MAXI PRESS is a multipurpose large format manual heat transfer press intended for the imprinting of a vast range of different materials. The MAXI PRESS provides an over-sized platen, production oriented press with the option of a single loading table or twin shuttle table configuration. It is available in two different heater block sizes: 30" x 40" and 40" x 64". The gas shock counter springs provide a weightless and effortless operation of the press. The Digital Knight state-of-the-art control system accurately regulates all aspects of the electrical functions of the press, freeing the operator for the main goal of material imprinting.
Ideal applications the MAXI PRESS has performed flawlessly include: large fabrics, multiple piece goods, banners, floor mats, carpets, mouse pads, plastics, sheet metal, tile & other ceramics and much more. The MAXI PRESS strongly supports sublimation transfer processes, as well as digitally produced transfers, hot and cold peel plastisol transfers, and laminating processes.
The Maxi Press models are priced simply by heater block size. The list below notes the most common sizes and their respective pricing.
716-117-1-EA (32" x 42")
(Weight: 1150 lbs Box Dimensions: 48" x 84" x 55")
716-117-3-EA(44" x 64")
(Weight: 1575 lbs Box Dimensions: 84" x 84" x 55")
- Available in Single shuttle (standard) or Dual loading table format (optional)
- Available with Top heat only (standard) or Top & Bottom heat (optional)
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid steel pressure bars
- Heavy steel frame structures
- Unique heavy duty linkage assembly
- Even & Adjustable applied pressure
- Adjustable platen height
- Solid lower platen base
- Self leveling heater block assembly
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick silicone sponge
- Automatic start/stop/reset timer - hands free operation
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy mobility and solid foundation support
- Weightless ease of use due to gas shock hydraulic self contained springs
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
- 208/220/240 Volt, (30x40-Single Phase) (40x64-Single Phase)- No air required
*Shipping Charges Are Not Included In the Price Shown & Will NOT Be Reflected In Your Order's Total -- Quote on Request